Monday, November 07, 2005

AFTER DIWALI VACCATIONS

Back to the same old boring lectures.But the good thing this time was we didn't have Mr desktop(oops sorry Mr R Daksitop- our probability prof.) He told in the very last lecture that he can can also get very angry.(I don't know the degree to which he can get angry.)Let it be.Day started with lecture of Prof Dinesha ,a nice way to start off the things(warm up).As usual the session was was extented.He taught something abt java which i was listening to and not also,the only lecture in the first half.Prof Prasanna was not here(Later we got mail for the make up lecture.)Second half we had CE exam which i flunked not as usual.After that came the most wanted lecture of the day needed after the CE test of Prof Mahabala which made me totally bore(I think almost everybody.Bhaskar was the victim of Prof in this class.)It continued till 4.30 pm after which again Prof Dinesha took the lecture till 6.30 which made my day miserable.When will these guys have pity on us.I required a good sleep after the days tiring and boring work. I was asleep till midnight which refreshed me a lot.Enough for today. Bye

1 comment:

Abhigyan said...

please try to make it more lively.