Sunday, April 15, 2007

Black Friday : The saga of sms love story

Disclaimer : All characters in this story are fictional and any resemblances to living or dead are purely co-incidental.

Day one -


It was Friday , 13th . As usual I was reading some articles on internet. At that time my mobile rang. It was a sms, I had received. Here is a full conversation that took place on the sms.


sms gal : I want black Friday movie

ME : Who is this ????

sms gal : Ur love janu .! ;-x

ME : sorry wrong number, u cannot be my love, bcos she’s with me rt now J

sms gal : L Darling tumne mere good Friday ko black Friday mein bana diya !! But I’ll still love u for ever n ever n ever n ever.

ME : theek hain madam kal raat ko milte hain styx mein. Ready ?

ME : Wasie bhi usko abhi train mein bitha diya hain. So I m free for some dayz.

Sms gal : hai daiyya accha hain ki sautan ko bhaga diya ganga maiyya ki kasam kha ke bolo kit um mere liye devdas bane firte ho.

ME : sahi hain. Ab toh tumse milne me majja aayanga meri chandramukhi. Paro ghar chali gayi toh kya hua chandramukhi toh hain.

Sms gal : Black Friday de de apni dil ki rani ko.

ME : Abhi apni paro ko train mein bithaya hain. On the way back. 10.20 tak aa jaunga chandramukhi. So tab take k ganna hi ga lo apni devdas ki yaad mein.

ME : Main aa gaya chandramukhi. Tum kaha ho.

Sms gal : aati hu. Coming.

But she doesn’t come.

Day 2 -

ME : Chandramukhi how are u today.?? Devdas here.

Sms gal : Tumne waise bhi mera dil dukhaya hain black Friday na deke.

ME : My bhabhi n bhaiya wants to meet u today evening r u free today???

ME : Kal sms karne ke baad bhi tum nahi aayi. Maine baut der tak tumhari rah dekhi.

Sms gal : Janu ab toh tumne dil thodh hi diya hain, ab bateen banana se kya.??

ME : Batoon Batoon mein hi toh dil jud jaate hain. Mera dost cardiac surgeon hain. Bas ek ghante ka kaam hain, open heart karke dil jod bhi denga.

ME : Sorry aaj thodi der ho gayi b’lore ghumne mein so bhaiya bhabi couldn’t come here. They will try to come tomorrow morning or speak to u on phone ? But tum kaun ho ??? Itna toh bata do.

Day Three …….


ME : kya mujhe use ladki ka naam pata chalenga jisse main itni pyaar bahri baatein kar raha hun…

Sms gal : Ab tum naam jaan kar bhi kya karonge.. keep guessing..

ME : so ab main tumhe chandramukhi bulaunga … kaise hain naya naam

Sms gal : Bilkul accha naam nahi hain. …

ME : Whats ur name ???

Sms gal : Find out if u can….. ???

ME : Waise aaj bhaiya bhabi are coming to college so be ready…..

Sms gal : Nope u r jus joking ….. they are not coming….

ME : It’s real please believe me…otherwise problem ho jayanga….

Sms gal : I would love to meet them…so that it would be easier for us ….

ME : Yes definitely …my brother would call you ….and our love story would have a happy beginning..

After some time my mobile rang. I tried to answer the call but no one replied. Again after 5 min the mobile rang , no one replied this also. Again after 5 minutes my mobile rang. This time also no one replied so in anger i threw my mobile on my bed.

Day four

I woke in the morning to find out my mobile lying in pieces. I now remembered that the whole incident was a dream and the mobile ring was nothing but the morning alarm which snoozed after every 5 minutes and in sleep i threw my mobile out of bed. It was a bad start of the day for me but yes definately the dream was real nice.

2 comments:

Ambrish Bhargava said...

Sapna aacha tha .....

Pashto Music said...

Hum bhule bhi to kaise unhe,
har saans se yaad wo aati hai,
pyar karke jaan jaye sabi,
takdeer kya-kya rang dikhati hai,
parwane ki mahobat bdi sabse,
shma fir b usse jalaati hai,
har mahobat ka anjaam hai,
parwane ki misaal yhi btaati hai,
hum raakh huye pyar mein unke,
jo bankar shma mujhe bulaati hai.



Advice SMS | Anniversary SMS | Angry SMS